Scared To Love Poems. Life is like an illusion, and illusion that won’t go away it shows us where we could be, but still it’s just the same we sit and hope for happiness, every single day just to find it’s all too hard, to love and trust again a heart is. Give you my heart and relinquish my soul. I know someday we will be in a field. You see, this has happened alot. I hope it's different this time, i'm tired of falling flat on my a*$ and having my heart smash. Because i'm scared not that i hate you because i care i can't stand you possibly feeling what i do you know what i'll do for you i care let me ignite your fire let me ignite our flame i'll try not to stay away because i'm scared it's impossible for me to hate you i care too much i hope you read these words some day even if i'm afraid to love At these times two words describe us best.we are running scared. Don't question myself, and keep my mind poised. I want to let you in, i want to trust again. So afraid to trust again! I need it still, and yet i still need you. Trying to love just to get knocked down again. Don't always come out right. A thing for fools, this, and a holy thing, a holy thing to love. I am scared of losing you.

Scared To Love Poem by Alexander Zabalza Poem Hunter
Scared To Love Poem by Alexander Zabalza Poem Hunter from www.poemhunter.com

This is the beginning of giving you my heart. Take a look up, thank god and rejoice. For your life has lived in me, I hope it's different this time, i'm tired of falling flat on my a*$ and having my heart smash. I have so much to tell you, but i don't know where to start. I wrote this poem after my boyfriend passed away in january of 2002. Free fall down into the unknown. Music tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe—the stars sighed in unison. Bringing up a past we knew would never last. Live a life full with love and still wonder.

I Am A Raging Lesbian, And Need A Poem To Tell You That You Scare Me, But I Love You.

Go to a jc, and just enjoy writing poetry. Music tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe—the stars sighed in unison. It was very difficult to start another relationship and trust in anyone after that. At these times two words describe us best.we are running scared. True love poems for her from the heart. That my heart made instead of my brain. I need it still, and yet i still need you. Maybe this is just a line that all men use? Life is like an illusion, and illusion that won’t go away it shows us where we could be, but still it’s just the same we sit and hope for happiness, every single day just to find it’s all too hard, to love and trust again a heart is.

My Words Have Been A Boxing Glove.

Sweetheart, am scared of losing you. You see, taking care of your beloved is a challenging job (and there isn’t a special formula for it). I am scared of losing you, my love. Scared to love another man for you taught me nothing but pain scared to speak up you taught me that only gets me hurt scared to answer a random phone call you still call me using a new number scared to explain how i feel for that only gets me laughed at and told that no one cares scared to continue living God has a plan in store for you and i. So i take a big step in the unknown. For your life has lived in me, Confused about love poem i'm 18 years old. Soul mate is a lie just leaving more scars on your heart before you die.

Tears Of A Broken Heart.

Scared to love you, a love poetry | fictionpress. I'm afraid for you, and i'm afraid for me, but i still feel my pulse racing. The way you make me feel is unimaginable, words cannot describe it. I have given you my heart, and you stomp on it like a doormat. The words might mean flight. A thing for fools, this, and a holy thing, a holy thing to love. Hope you enjoy and please give me… I can’t hold on any longer to the things that make me think rational. I have had some feelings that i never could explain.

No I Am Scared To Love Because I Am Scared To Live.

The one thing i do know is that my fear of losing you is my heart admitting that there is a part of you i hold dear. It's best for what life shall bestow. Take a look up, thank god and rejoice. I fear love the most in life because it is unbelievably hard to distinguish the difference between real and fake love. I've been through a lot of sorrow, i've been forced to endure pain. Your feelings seem so true, me and you, we could be the perfect two, if we wanted to. It is not easy having someone so close to your heart and then seeing them walk away. Free fall down into the unknown. I am not sure if i am afraid of falling in love with you or i am scared of losing you.

Related Posts